Terms and Conditions:
I. General Provisions
- This document specifies the types, scope and conditions for the provision of training and other services by Conlea Sp z o.o., terms of contract for the provision of such services, and complaint procedures.
- The owner of the website conlea.pl is Conlea Sp. z o.o.
- Provider of e-learning courses ordered using this website is ITpreneurs Nederland BV.
- By using and / or placing an order for the services, customer confirms famliliarity with its description, the terms and the conditions of services provisioning by Conlea Sp. z o.o., and that accepts all the terms and conditions.
II. Definitions used in the regulations
- Regulations - means this document.
- Service Provider - Conlea Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at ul. Lęborska 3b, NIP 957-105-15-15, REGON: 221199217, registered at the District Court Gdańsk-Północ in Gdańsk, VII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS0000414977.
- The Client - a natural person, legal person or organizational unit without legal personality, which uses the service requested.
- Services - training and e-learning.
- Identifier - a string used to identify the user.
- Password - is a string determined to ensure authorized access to the service requested.
- Register – a data input into system necessary for the service.
- User - a person using the Website and authority services through it.
- Service - an organized platform for information and information available on the Internet, created by Conlea Sp. z o.o. allowing users to use the resources and content developed by Conlea Sp. z o.o. and its Partners and the implementation of commercial transactions over the Internet, provided by Conlea Sp. z o.o. the addresses of domain to which rights belong to the company Conlea Sp. z o.o.
- Partner - an entity cooperating with the company Conlea to deliver services.
- Newsletter - periodic information service sent by e-mail. Newsletter, which is available as part of the offer of free, may contain information about special offers or promotions.
III. Conditions for concluding and terminating contracts for the provision of services.
- The service contract is concluded with the fill and send the registration form made available on the Website. The contract may also be made by sending an e-mail to the address - under the conditions set by the Service Provider for the service.
- Orders can be placed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week throughout the year.
- Orders for services shall be made in two stages. After placing an order within 2 working days cosultant Service Provider's contact with the Recipient, and specified in the registration e-mail will be sent an order confirmation and the bank account number to which you should pay for the Service.
- The Client receives an e-mail confirmation of the training 5 working days before the training.
- In the case of services of e-learning when your payment Client will receive within 2 working days by e-mail at the address given in the registration ID and password to access the training.
- The message of feedback containing ID and password to access the service is possible only if the data provided by the Service Provider are correct.
- All prices quoted on the Website are the prices denominated in Polish zloty (PLN) or Euro (EUR) and do not include VAT unless otherwise stated. Prices in EUR are converted into PLN at the sell rate of mBank S.A. on the day of invoicing. The price of each of the Service is binding at the time of order. Service Provider reserves the right to change prices, as well as the withdrawal of individual services without prior notice. Changes in prices or offer does not apply to contracts which are in progress.
- In order to benefit from e-learning or blended Recipient must have the hardware and software specified in the description of training.
- Any order placed on the Website is reviewed by the staff of the Service. If the order contains errors or missing contact details of the Customer, the order is not executed until the improvement of these errors by the Client .
- Any notice from the Provider to the Customer will be made in electronic form to the email address specified in the order.
- The agreement may be terminated by Conlea Sp. z o.o. with immediate effect, if:
- unsuccessfully period referred to in calls for payment of arrears to the Service,
- the user of the Service violates the provisions of the Rules or applicable law,
- the user acts to the detriment of the Service or third parties.
IV. Terms of training organizations
- Trainings are carried out according to the program and the conditions placed on the website of the Service Provider.
- Information concerning the subject matter of each training period and their share are included in the description of the training.
- E-learning courses are available via the Internet (on-line).
- Organization of hour training is included in the offer.
- Price of training includes training materials described in the Charter of training, one hot meal during each day of training and drinks. Price does not include travel or accommodation trainee.
- The service provider shall not be liable for any errors, faults, inaccuracies or irregularities in the supplied training materials or for any damages arising as a result of the services of training.
- All the educational materials created for use during training and are protected by copyright.
- All materials created in the course of training and made public by the Service Provider may be stored and printed only for private use and for noncommercial purposes of preserving information about the source of the materials. The service provider does not allow any dissemination, change, transmission, printing, reproduction, public performance materials created in the course of training.
- The use of materials produced in the course of and for the benefit of training for commercial or other purposes than private purposes shall require the written consent of the Service Provider.
- Service Provider reserves the right to close the list of records if the number of people willing to training data exceeds the number of vacancies. The party will decide the order of applications. Applications arriving after closing date for entries will be placed on the reserve list.
- Service Provider reserves the right to change the organization of training within 3 days before the start of training. Changes may concern:
- Training site
- A schedule of classes
- Term training
- The amendments may not be related to:
- Number of hours
- Prices training
- Service Provider reserves the right to cancel the course if:
- minimum of required number of participants will not be reached,
- other organizational reasons.
- In case of cancellation of training by the Service Provider, Client will be informed by phone, email or fax. The paid amount is returned immediately to the bank account indicated by the Client, or with the consent of the Client transferred to the account of another time period or other training organized by Conlea.
- Free of resignation from the training can be done at least 10 days before it starts. Cancellations within from 10-4 days before the start of training will download fee of 25% of the training. In case of cancellation of training in less than four days before, there is a fee equal to 100% of the value of training.
- Resignation of training is possible by notifying the Service Provider by fax or e-mail. Date of the resignation of the date of receipt of the relevant letter / e-mail.
- The absence of the training does not exempt a participant from the obligation to pay for the training.
- The user may replace the name of the person delegated to training until the start.
- Complaints can be reported to the Service Provider in writing to the address of the Service Provider specified in the regulations, no later than fourteen days from the date of completion of training
- Notification of complaint should include:
- Name / Name Recipients
- Address / residence Recipients
- Object of the complaint
- Justification substantive and formal complaints
- Expectations of the Client to the Service Provider
- Reported complaints will be considered no later than within 14 days from the receipt by the Service information created irregularities, and in the case of particularly complex no later than 21 days (including both days). Service Provider reserves the right to leave the complaint without considering if it will arise from ignorance of the provisions of these Regulations. If the complaint does not contain all the information listed in point. 2 The service provider determines the Client 7-day period for filing a correct application of the complaint.
VI. Rights and responsibilities
- Conlea Sp. z o.o. reserves the possibility of interruptions in access to the Website caused by technical reasons, being committed to reduce these gaps to a minimum.
- In the event of a technical failure of the Service Provider shall not be liable for any loss or lost profits due to non-service.
- The service provider, making all efforts, will strive to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in the Service and the Bulletin, however, not be liable to the subscriber or third parties for damages resulting from inaccuracies or omissions in the content Tracks contained therein.
- Content Regulation may be perpetuated through printing, copying media or downloaded at any time from where rules were made available.
- Conlea Sp. z o.o. reserves the right to unilaterally make changes and modifications of the Regulations.
- The use of the Website or services after the introduction of amendments to the Rules means their acceptance.
VII . Final Provisions
- Regulations come into force on publication on the Website and will be introduced for an indefinite period .
- In matters not regulated herein are the provisions of the Civil Code .
- Any dispute arising between the provider and the recipient related to the implementation of these regulations, the parties undertake to resolve the dispute through friendly negotiations. In case of disagreement , the parties according to provide any disputes to a court of general jurisdiction over the seat of Conlea Sp. z o.o.
PMI®, PMBOK®, PMP®, CAPM® are registered trade marks of Project Management Institute, Inc.
The APMG international Change Management and Swirl Device logo is a trade mark of the APMG Group Ltd. Use of this trade mark on this website has been authorised solely for marketing purposes. All rights reserved
AgilePM® is a registered trademark of Agile Business Consortium Limited. All rights reserved. The APMG International AgilePM and Swirl Device logo is a trademark of The APM Group Limited, used under permission of The APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.