ITIL is the most widely accepted approach to IT service management in the world.
The ever increasing popularity makes this set of best practices is regarded as global standard for IT service management. Now in its 25th year, it continues to be as ever for both organizations and service management professionals everywhere.
ITIL defines a complete and coherent model of customer-oriented IT organization. ITIL is independent of the size of the organization, the type of business operated or technologies used. It provides a clear, standard terminology, identifying both the processes and their respective roles and functions.
Application of best practices in IT Service Management translates into tangible benefits for the organization. ITIL shows you how to improve IT services and processes, how to understand and meet the needs of the customers.Learn more
ITIL 3 Foundation
ITIL 4 Foundation
ITIL 3 Foundation + Apollo13
ITIL 3 Foundation e-Learning
ITIL Intermediate Lifecycle
ITIL Intermediate Service Strategy Lifecycle
ITIL Intermediate Service Design Lifecycle
ITIL Intermediate Service Transition Lifecycle
ITIL Intermediate Service Operation Lifecycle
ITIL Intermediate Continual Service Improvement Lifecycle
ITIL Intermediate Capability
ITIL Intermediate SOA Capability
ITIL Intermediate PPO Capability
ITIL Intermediate RCV Capability
ITIL Intermediate OSA Capability
ITIL Managing Across the Lifecycle (MALC)
ITIL Expert Program - Capability Track
ITIL Expert Program - Lifecycle Track
Key benefits of applying ITIL Best Practices:
- Manage business risk for your services
- Minimize service disruption
- Quantify and clearly demonstrate the true value of the services you provide
- Ensure the quality of services matches customer needs and expectations
- Support business change at the speed your customer needs while ensuring stable and low-risk environment
- Build and maintain positive business relationships with customers and improve customer satisfaction
Learn about the most widely accepted approach to best practice service management in the world with the majority of the world's leading organizations using it.
Lean management concept dates back to the early twentieth century. It helps you to deliver expected value to the customer, while reducing the amount of resources needed to produce it.
It involves identifying and eliminating activities that do not add value to the delivery of service or product. Using Lean tools and techniques can effectively improve the organization..
Lean IT is an extension of this concept to the area of enterprise IT management. It's a way of thinking and specific organizational culture that is focused on continuous improvement and mutual respect. Lean IT is associated with the management of information technology products and services to ensure their quality and optimize costs by eliminating the three types of waste in the organization
- MUDA – waste
- MURA – irregularity
- MURI – overburden
Lean IT Foundation
Lean IT Foundation
Lean IT Workshops
Lead with Respect
Benefits of applying Lean IT:
- Lean IT is a focus on value delivered to the customer by eliminating waste in the organization
- Lean IT brings improvements in the area of IT management through the use of proven techniques and tools
- Lean IT approach motivates people to acting and generating ideas, which enables organization to meet the growing demands of a dynamic market
- Lean IT is a result of decades of experience of quality leaders, some of the best and largest organizations in the world
- Lean IT is a way to streamline and improve your ITIL processess
Learn about methods to increase customer value and eliminate waste in IT organization.
Kepner-Tregoe (KT) is a problem solving and decision making method. It has been developed in 1958 by two sociologists: Charles Kepner and Benjamin Tregoe.
The Kepner-Tregoe process is a result of research on US Air Defence. They were studying thinking process behind decison making and solving critical problems. Kepner-Tregoe is structured and logical process of gathering, organizing, analyzing of information. The KT method is used worldwide by some of largest organizations, i.e. Cisco Systems, Dell Computer Corporation, The Boeing Company, HP Company, Oracle Corporation, IBM Corporation and many more.
KT method is useful in solving complex problems and making important decisons, both for individuals and in organization-wide applications.Get a brochure in PDF
Kepner-Tregoe® Problem Management
Kepner-Tregoe® Troubleshooting Foundations
Kepner-Tregoe® Major Incident Management
Benefits of applying Kepner-Tregoe:
- KT methodology has been in existence for more than 50 years and it is used worldwide to systematically identify the problems.
- Practical application of KT method is an unique opportunity to permanently increase effectiveness and efficiency of troubleshooting and decision making.
- Organizations that adopt the KT approach generate customer
satisfaction and may decrease support costs eveny by 40%.
- KT means asking right questions in a right way to improve communication both with customers and within support organization.
- KT is a great tool to close the gap in ITIL process implementation. ITIL best practice provides guidance on what to do, and KT on how to do.
Learn the proven method how to resolve complex problems efficiently and make better decisions.
DevOps is an approach that brings together product development and IT operations to create more business value.
DevOps emphasizes creating the right culture that enables communication and collaboration between product management, software development, and operations. Basing on the Agile and Lean principles DevOps helps to break the silos, create common understanding and generate more value from enterprise IT.
DASA DevOps Fundamentals
Benefits of applying DevOps principles:
Faster delivery of features required by business
More stable operating environments leading to less disruption
Improved communication and collaboration within IT
More time to innovate (rather than fix/maintain)
Higher employee engagement
Greater professional development opportunities
Learn how to break the silos and bring development and operations together.
Agile Project Management.
The Agile methodology is more adaptive, people-oriented and focuses on constant input and cyclical change, which opens the door for continuous improvement during the project.
The use of Agile, as an approach to managing projects, has increased dramatically over the last several years. The Gartner Report predicts that by the end of 2012, Agile development methods will be used on 80% of all software development projects.
SAFe for Teams
AgilePM™ / DSDM
PMI Agile Certified Practitioner
PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner
Becoming a Scrum Master
Becoming a Product Owner
Agile product development with Lean Startup
Benefits of Agile Project Management:
Customer satisfaction achieved by frequent planning and iterative delivery of product increments
Fostering right conditions for high performance collaboration between customer and the project delivery team
Work quality improvement by continuous interaction and enhanced communication
Reinforced development and team self-organisation capabilities
Adaptation to changing business needs, more influence over requirement changes
Simple and efficient work organization based on trust
Learn how to achieve fast results in a flexible way using an agile approach in project management.
PRINCE2 (PRojects IN Controlled Environments), is a widely used project management method that navigates you through all the essentials for running a successful project.
PRINCE2 is a de facto standard developed and used extensively by the UK government and is widely recognized and used in the private sector, both in the UK and internationally. It embodies established and proven best practice in project management.
The development of PRINCE2 from the earlier PRINCE method was driven by user based improvements, project management specialists and a review panel of 150 public and private sector organizations. This end result is a generic best practice tool which is flexible enough to be tailored to your organization and used successfully for all types of project.Learn more
Benefits of PRINCE2:
- It is good practice in project management, which is used globally — in 150 countries on all continents
- Coherent set of roles and processes, which result in better communication and easier determination of responsibility in projects
- It focuses on products delivered by the project is to increase the return of investment
- Involvement of stakeholders in the planning and implementation of the project results in increased satisfaction with the project deliverables.
- Global certification recognition helps to confirm and verify the project management competency
Get practical understanding of how to manage projects successfully, according to leading best practice.
PMI® / PMBOK® Guide
Project Management Institute (PMI)® is the world's leading not-for-profit professional membership association for the project, program and portfolio management profession. PMI’s the PMBOK® Guide is the foundation of the project management profession.
PMI® advances careers, improves organizational success and further matures the profession of project management through its globally recognized standards, certifications, resources, tools, academic research, publications, professional development courses, and networking opportunities. The PMBOK® Guide—Fifth Edition is the preeminent global standard for project management, which resents generally recognized good practices and reflects continually evolving knowledge.
CAPM® Exam Preparation
PMP® Exam Preparation
PMBOK® Guide Fundamentals
Benefits of PMBOK® Guide:
Created and updated by both volunteer committees and the general public across industries and continents (PMI® is present in 201 countries and territories) continually and accurately reflects the evolving project management profession.
Provides project managers with the fundamental practices needed to achieve organizational results and excellence in the practice of project management.
PMBOK® Guide is a standard, not a method, that ensures that your project management knowledge and frameworks are flexible and up-to-date.
PMP® is the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers. You can find PMPs leading projects in nearly every country and, unlike other certifications that focus on a particular geography or domain, the PMP® is truly global.
PMI® / PMBOK® Guide
Learn about PMBOK® Guide and increase your project success.
COBIT 5 is the next generation of ISACA’s guidance on the enterprise governance and management of IT.
It builds on more than 15 years of practical use and application by enterprises and users from Business, IT, Risk, Security and the Assurance communities.
COBIT provides a comprehensive framework that helps organizations achieve their objectives for the governance and management of enterprise IT. It helps create optimal IT value by maintaining a balance between realizing benefits and optimizing risk levels and use of resources.
COBIT 5 connects and aligns to other major frameworks in the marketplace, such as ITIL®, Sarbanes-Oxley, Basel III, TOGAF®, PMBOK®, PRINCE2®, COSO and several ISO standards.
COBIT 5 is a single, integrated framework that provides:
- Alignment with Other Relevant Frameworks
- Completeness in Enterprise Coverage
- One Simple Architecture
- Integration of All Knowledge
Course program and materials that we use dusing our COBIT 5 courses has been created by Gary Hardy — one of the lead authors of COBIT 5 framework.Learn more
COBIT 5 Foundation
COBIT 5 Foundation
COBIT 5 Foundation e-Learning
COBIT 5 Advanced
COBIT 5 Implementation
COBIT 5 Assessor
Benefits of applying COBIT 5:
- COBIT 5 enables the best use of the IT capabilities and resources to achieve business objectives
- Perfect complement to existing standards and best practices, among others. ITIL, TOGAF, PRINCE2
- An objective assessment of the maturity of IT processes through the use of ISO 15504
- Is an approach to IT audit recommended by the many regulators and authorities
- COBIT 5 represents collective experience and wisdom of global experts
Find out about the next generation of ISACA’s guidance on the enterprise governance and management of IT.
AXELOS RESILIA™: Cyber Resilience Best Practice.
Cyber resilience is about resisting, responding and recovering from attacks that will impact the information you require to do business. It requires a balanced and collaborative approach across the entire organization – RESILIA embeds awareness, insight and skills that will make you more effective in keeping your critical information safe.
Adding RESILIA to the existing AXELOS global best practice portfolio, including ITIL® PRINCE2® management and business, brings a common cyber resilience best practice for security, IT service management and business. Active cyber resilience is achieved through people, process and technology.
Benefits of RESILIA:
Holistic approach to assure resilience of organizations' information assets.
Staff equipped with the knowledge and skills needed to minimize damages caused by a security breach and how to recover effectively and swiftly
Cyber resilience best practice incorporated into your organization’s existing processes
Increased an organizations’ credibility and confidence within organization and to your customers and vendors
Learn how to improve your organization's cyber resilience and protect it from cyber-attack.
Cloud computing is changing the way we work and the way we engage with our customer.
Virtually every organization is now exploring their potential for cloud computing, searching for a higher agility, scalability and even new business opportunities.
With the help of cloud computing working becomes more socially interactive and unconstrained to location and time. However, many organizations are still struggling to adopt cloud computing to their full advantage, not anticipating the impact it has on the complete organization. Fear and uncertainty, as a result of a lack of a basic understanding of cloud computing often provokes internal resistance to change.
Our vendor-neutral cloud training and certification is accredited by Cloud Credential Council.Learn more
Benefits of adopting this training program:
- Higher success rate of implementing cloud computing
- Prepare your workforce for tomorrow’s workplace
- Internationally certified vendor-neutral material that is taught by certified trainers.
- Recognized quality training materials developed with the most leading experts
- Overcome resistance to change, by building basic cloud awareness
- Become a smart purchaser of cloud vendor products
Understand the best and surest ways to explore and deploy cloud solutions within enterprise.
VeriSM™ describes how your organization can define services management rules then apply diversified management practices in order to continuously deliver value.
VeriSM™ describes an approach to service management from the organizational level, throughout the organization, instead of focusing on one department, business process or organizational unit. By applying the VeriSM™ model, an organization can flexibly implement many management practices in order to timely deliver a suitable product or a service to the consumers.
It enables an appropriate adaptation of the approach, depending on the nature of the activity, the size of the organization, business priorities, organizational culture – and even the individual character of a project or a service.
Instead of focusing on one imposed manner of operation, VeriSM™ helps organizations to react to the changing needs of their clients and continuously deliver value thanks to the integrated service management practices.
The benefits of applying veriSM practices:
- Using many management practices in order to timely deliver a suitable product or a service to the customers
- Help to organizations in reacting to the chaining needs of their clients and continuously delivering them business value
- Defining service management rules
- Creation of a flexible operational model – effective in achieving desired business results for you and your organization
Discover new approach which will help create a flexible operational model - effective and useful in achieving desired business results for you and your organization.
M_o_R® (Management of Risk) is part of the AXELOS Global Best Practice portfolio.
In organizations and business situations, almost every decision involves some degree of risk. Aimed at everyone who has ever made an important business decision, M_o_R is a robust yet flexible framework that allows accurate risk assessment.
M_o_R considers risk from different perspectives within an organization: strategic, programme, project and operational. While it links to other AXELOS Global Best Practice, it respects the roles, responsibilities and terminologies used outside the disciplines of programme and project management.Learn more
Benefits of M_o_R:
- Increase competitive advantage and become more risk aware by managing potential problems and opportunities.
- Improve performance through waste and fraud reduction and more efficient use of resources.
- Better manage contingent and maintenance activities and increase the likelihood of achieving change initiatives.
- Bring together principles, an approach and a process with a set of interrelated steps and pointers to more detailed sources of advice on risk management techniques and specialisms in order to develop a route map for risk management.
- Identify, assess and control risks to effectively manage them.
Learn how to identify, assess and control risks and put in place effective frameworks for making informed decisions.
Bringing one’s complete attention to the present experience on a moment-to-moment basis
Becoming a mindful leader isn't easy. Yet there is an alternative to just leading from the top down. It's leading from the inside out. That's what mindful leadership is all about. It's about creating the space in your life to cultivate self-awareness and compassion, and leading with authenticity in a way that inspires and serves others. Through Mindful Leadership, we can transform our own lives, our teams, our clients - and the world by being more present, reducing stress, increasing productivity and driving performance.
Key benefits of applying Mindful Leadership:
- Self-awareness, mindfulness and self-management
- Compassion for yourself and others
- Personal authority and inner confidence
- Knowledge of, and confidence to lead from, your highest values
- Authenticity, openness and trust
- Confident modeling of your vulnerability, humility, intuition and empathy
- Resilience, resourcefulness and flexibility
- Ability to foster collaboration, creativity, innovation and risk-taking
- Deep listening and inclusivity
- Your ability to foster connection, engagement and well-being in the workplace
Paying attention in a particular way: on purpose, in the present moment, and nonjudgmentally.