13 March 2020
Certified ITIL, Agile and DevOps remote trainings
Out of concern for the comfort of our customers and trainers, we decided that all open training sessions organized by Conlea in the next two months, i.e. until mid-May 2020, will be held remotely.
We do our best to continue to provide our clients with the values that Conlea is known for.
Remote training will be conducted by our accredited trainers. We use video conferencing platforms such as WebEx, Zoom, and Miro to deliver a training experience that most resembles that from a brick and mortar classroom.
Remote training participants who pass exams will receive the same certificates as they would in the course of traditional training.
Our goal, while running the remote training sessions, is to mirror the conditions of a traditional training room for participants.
We have been conducting remote training sessions since 2012. We have performed them for demanding clients and partners, who require high-quality training. We meet these conditions.
Our trainers work in international corporations and use online collaboration tools regularly. They know how to effectively teach and engage participants by using these solutions.
Whether you join a training group from an office, home or other location, you will get:
- online access to accredited training materials,
- live interaction with a trainer and other trainees via WebEx or Zoom platforms,
- an opportunity to practice the acquired skills together with other participants using Miro, an online collaborative whiteboarding platform.
Some of the advantages of remote training in comparison to stationary ones are:
- no travel required, so you save time and money,
- you learn from a location that is most convenient for you at a given moment,
- increased comfort and efficiency of training.
The list of trainings that we provide remotely includes ITILv3, ITIL 4 Foundation, ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition, ITIL4 Direct Plan & Improve, Agile PM and DASA DevOps Fundamentals.
You can check the dates of the planned training sessions in our training calendar.
If you have any questions about remote training, feel free to ask our team via email: email@example.com or call us at +48 58 73 27 108